CAS Personal Profile Questionnaire
Name: Patel Prayosha
Grade: 12th IBDP
- What are your talents?
- I am good at playing Netball and also I am good in studies and other co-curricular activities like Dance.
- What do you enjoy doing?
- I enjoy playing Netball and other sports. I also love to Dance.
- What skill or talent would you like to improve?
- I would like to improve my Yoga and Dance.
- What would you like to be involved in?
- I would like to be involved in and kind of school work like for helping in any upcoming program or being a council member.
- Describe a time when you helped someone else or helped with a cause.
- When I was in grade 7 I participated in Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan and cleaned the surrounding areas of our school. Also once I donated my clothes to the needed ones.
- Describe a time when someone helped you.
- Few years back when I newly learned to drive a scooter, I was driving across a road and due to water spilled on the road I slipped and fell down. I didn’t get hurt but the people nearby came to help me.
- What issues do you have concern or feel most passionate about?
- I feel most passionate about my Future Goals and the dream which I want to get to be true that is What I Want to become Politician.
- What would you like to learn more about?
- I would like to learn more about India and Indian politics.
- What have you always wanted to try but haven’t yet?
- I always wanted to try Bungee Jumping and similar dangerous adventure activities but haven’t yet.